As for the duty of the opponent who holds the stick of the team is how to try to hit the ball out, to protect the three pillars of your team to be the safest.
During the time when the ball is knocked away, the two club members will have to run back and forth between the two ends of the field. Each run will count as a “run”.
The opponents of the throw team will have to hold the ball and bring it back to the field. And the two players of the ball team will continue to play the next round, and have to move back and forth like that in order to score points when 1 of these 2 people are thrown away by the team in a number of ways such as:
• Breaking a tri-goal post at serve.
• Grab a ball from the player’s own club when the ball is not in contact with the ground.
• The thigh blocks the ball.
• Causing a misser to stand up.
• Use your feet to support the three pillars of the goal and if the referee finds out you will be penalized with a penalty.
• Using the ball to break the goal of the tri-goal during the time the batter is still moving, without returning to the level of the tri-goal.
• The disqualified player will be substituted by the other team members because by law, the team must always have two people holding the club standing on the field.
Ways to calculate points
• Points will be calculated in the case of running from one side of the field to the cylinder on the other side.
• Hit the ball outside the perimeter of the square.
• Hit the ball in contact with the ground, fly out of bounds (even fly up the stands)
Some popular types of Cricket today
For Test Cricket, also known as Cricket fighting is the way to play Cricket with the longest time. It can even last up to five days. There was once a cricket match against two countries participating. Without these two countries it would not be recognized as a cricket counter.
Currently, there are ten countries that the International Cricket Council – ICC publicly registered to play allowed to organize Test Cricket.
Daily single cricket
For single-day Cricket or still known as One-day Cricket or Limited overs Cricket. This is a relatively new type of Cricket, which started around 1960 to 1970. These Cricket matches are held at the same time.
About Cricket Twenty
This is Twenty Cricket or Twenty20. It is actually also a single type of cricket and was only used in the 21st century.
The above article has partly helped you better understand what the concept of Cricket is and how to play this subject. Hopefully, you will have interesting and interesting matches after stressful studying and working hours.